4

I dream of dumb charades..

Date : 14 April, 2008
Place : ketaki's home
Occasion : Lunch party by Ketaki

Yesterday was one of the great days in my life. We had a party celebrating ketaki's placement in Microsoft.

After lunch we started for dumb charades. It was my first time to play ! I still remember how I acted first time ! But then I improvement myself. :P . We were playing almost for 5 hours with some members going (salil who went to tekadi without telling us, vedang for his so called submissions ) & some new members joining (ketaki's brother & his friend).In that time, we must have acted for more than 100 movies. We saw all transitions from supreme guessing (The Shawshank Redemption, 36 china town, Bend it like beckham, khajuraho :P etc) to some supreme acting (momento, original sin etc). We also saw chirayu's acting to tell gals to shut their eyes because he wanted to do some specail acting about some English movie name. They were so many such hilarious incidents which I can't all remember now at a time.

After that we went to garden where we saw kites of imaginations of harshad & kapil explaing K partner and all stuff. It was pure joy.

As every good thing has an ending, our party ended in evening & I came home. In dreams I saw the same members playing dumb charades with some new, different words. I don't know how much time it continued in my dreams. But when I wake up, I all was over.

I conclude with a saying Nachiket told me : I am not sad because its over. I am happy because it happened.

Waiting for more such incidents...

4 प्रतिक्रिया:

@$%deja vu$% said...

yup... kaal khup khup majja aali .. kaal traffic madhe adaklo astana me pan manat ch khelat baslo hoto :D


last line sahi ahe.. lets make it happen again :)

Ketaki said...

nice days...
:)
very memorable..

Rajashree said...

wow! yesterday night even i was playing damshera :P
Enjoy :)

Prajwalit said...

areeeee.... train madhe khello hoto na apan... kanpur varun yetana...

neways...
i guess... u "forgot" to mention ur 'nana patekar'acting... n also salil's first act...

n addling to that fastest guesses "Gunda" was one of those too... 1 sec i guess ?
:P