6

Why Did chicken cross the road ?

I asked following question to some persons

Why Did chicken cross the road ?

It is natural for these persons to forget such a questioner. So we will forgive them & enjoy the answers.

Politicians:

VILARRAO DESHMUKH:

I will tell it after the meetings with Sonia Gandhi & Congress Committee.

BALASAHEB THACKERAY:

We are with marathi chickens. Let us see who has power to touch those chickens!

SHARAD PAWAR:

Since I have become Agriculture Minister, yield of chickens in India is increasing. One day you will see everywhere, not only one, but hundreds of chickens crossing the road.

R.R. Patil :

I agree with Saaheb.

L. K .Adwani :

Its a move by weakest government of ManmohanSingh to divert attention of poor people of this country. I am shortly starting a nationwide RathYaatra to create awareness among people !

Prakash kaarat:

There are only two sides of a road - Left & Right. It chicken is on left side now, We congratulate it for coming to right side else we we condemn it.

IAS OFFICER:

We will make a committee to study this matter which will try give report in 10 years.

TRAFFIC POLICE:

We have to check whether it crosses the road at the time of RED SIGNAL on zebra crossings or not !

Friends:

Harshad :

सोड ना ! कशाला उगीच tension घेतो ! If it is optional, then mark "C" option as it is true many times !
Otherwise tell as "out of syllabus"

Nachiket( Yes, the same famous Nachiket Kakatkar) :

I think I have read similar problem about horse. Lets try to apply it here.But I tell you 30,000 times that it was not a chicken. It was someone else. I can bet on it but I am ready to loose nothing !

Salil :

The scientific name for domestic Chicken is Gallus domesticus. Chicken is a type of domesticated fowl believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red jungle fowl.(Blah, Blah, Blah .... This continues about biology, history, information, breeding & care of chickens for 3 pages with information form 5 different reference books because toppers get 5 library cards in PICT !)
So, Chicken crossed the road.

Prajwalit:

Google it!

Sandeep:

Can I eat that chicken. I haven't ate chicken in last 11 hours !

Rao:

As the chicken is going form one side to another, its calories are consumed. It helps in weight loss. I am also trying to follow chicken to reduce my weight.

Jitesh:

I will discuss it with Kedar in next meeting.

Richa:

Why are you guys always try to divide chickens like you always try to divide my group. See chickens are good. I have selected photo of 2 chickens as my photo on Orkut. Thats why I get so many friend requests everyday !
Don't you have any work ? I am studying now. So DND !

Rajashree:

I am a pure vegetarian. So, I won't discuss such non veg issues.

Ketaki:

Can you hear the beats made by chicken while crossing the road. You should feel that. It maintains its individuality even if it is crossing the road.

Chill:

I agree with Jitesh or Ketaki. With anyone you tell !

Sanjyot:

Did you really see it ? I cant be true.Did you see any one of us? It was suppose to meet us secretly at our secret meeting with Kalpak ! We will take extra care next time. Now forget what happened !

kamlesh:

आईला ! तू अजुन्ही कोंबडीच्याच पाठी आहेस का ?

6 प्रतिक्रिया:

Prajwalit said...

abhijit : 'chicken la "Ghari Jaicha" asel'..

nivaantharshad said...

abhijit petlay!!!

KNachiket said...

abhijit ne 'peticap' ghaatliye..

KNachiket said...

are maajhe waakya chukiche lihiles....
I dont care if I loose... thats the right one...

Frostbite said...

naad khulaaaa!!!!

Cayla said...

Good for people to know.